Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Engagement Party Finale


Well the engagement party has come and gone.  There was definitely a sugar hangover the next day what with seven different types of desserts and six different champagne beverages. We were able to get four of the desserts from Starbucks and then two from Costco and finally we dipped our own chocolate covered strawberries (with the help of Wes’ family).  Our champagne beverages were mimicked from a local restaurant in Chico and were fun and fruity!  I think that everyone who came had a really spectacular time.

The Bride and Groom to Be




As promised, here are the thank you cards I made for this party.  You can see the full process here and here.  I stuck with the champagne theme but to add a splash of fun I used multiple colors.  Also I used the Loopi font that I liked from the beginning.  The bride and I decided that she didn’t want to use their married name on the card because they’re not married yet so we stayed with ‘Thank You’ and called it a day.



These thank you cards are available for purchase here, in my Etsy shop.

No comments: