Friday, March 16, 2012

Lets go on a Safari

I feel like this blog post is loooooonnnnggg over due.  Back in what? August I think...yup, just double checked, I posted a blog about these really awesome save the dates (which you can see here) for a friend of mine's 30th birthday. This specific invitation went through several revisions before Gina and I could agree on something we both liked.  Honestly, I really like all of them, and for the right party I think they could all work for something!  Take a look and tell me what you think.



Some of you are looking at this and saying "Hey! Isn't that last one a Save the Date?" and you're right, good catch!  That Save the Date was one that didn't make the cut but I really really liked it a whole lot.  I figured I could at least show it off here.

My favorite invitation is probably the one with the wine glass (and we almost went with that one, but decided it gave off a very sophisticated vibe...which doesn't really fit a safari and BBQ themed party).  It took me a while to get the wine glass built but I think it came out great (and the fact that you can tell what it's supposed to be is even better!).  The first time I created and used the rhino stamp was on that wine glass, who knew it would grow to be the center piece of pretty much everything!

No comments: