Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cruisin' Favorites


On Etsy there is this thing called a treasury.  It’s where you can showcase other Etsian's work, sort of like an art gallery.  Since, I'll be going on a cruise in a couple of months (hooray!!!), I thought that it would be a good idea to start my shopping now...as opposed to a week before I go.  I can see it now, me running around LA looking for stuff and then having to spend extra because summer is over and now everything is rare and hard to find – uuuh, it’s out of season duh!  Anyway, so you can go here and see my preemptive strike at getting prepared for the big trip!


Here are a few of my favorites from the treasury:




  1. Sailor Tote Bag - as my friend Gina puts it, its beachy without being overly beachy
  2. Sun Glass Case - small enough to fit into the Sailor Tote Bag for sure!!
  3. Maressa Sail Away Charm Necklace - I just can't get over how cute this is.  You can totally wear it for the dressy dinner with the ship's captain!
  4. Mother of Pearl Earrings - I just love how vibrant they are.  They're totally a tropical vacation must!
  5. Personalized Luggage Tag - probably my favorite, you have to go to the Etsy site and read the rest of what the tag says. It's hilarious!  I wasn't in need of a new luggage tag but I may be now!
Let me know if you guys have any other super awesome summer vacation finds!

No comments: