Thursday, October 6, 2011

Vacation + Sick = No blog posts

Howdy!

Sorry about being MIA for a week and a half. Its been crazy busy but I'll recap quickly in pictures:

First my friend (the bride) and I got ready for her wedding 

Then they got married on a cruise ship (apparently I don't have any of their wedding pictures on this computer) more to come later!
Then we ate [4 times] our weight in food


Next we relaxed on the beach in Cabo...ok clearly poolside as well

Then we ziplined through the trees in Puerto Vallarta - hooray for a fear of heights!

We got back on Sunday but of course I managed to get nice and sick (no pictures available).  I've had just enough strength to go to work, come home and watch several hours of television before passing out for 10 glorious hours of sleep.  Now that I'm feeling better I'll be posting more frequently.

I hope you all had a great week and a half!

No comments: